- AMADOR LAW CORPORATION SUCCESSFULLY DEFENDS OCR INVESTIGATION FOR HIPAA VIOLATION
- NEW NINTH CIRCUIT CASE AFFIRMS GREAT WEIGHT OF TREATING PHYSICIAN OPINION AND AFFIRMS SUBJECTIVE PATIENT SYMPTOMS
- New 9th Circuit Case Highlights Importance for Healthcare Providers Knowing How To Get Legal Standing
- NEW CA CASE WARNS INVESTORS IN REAL ESTATE PARTNERSHIPS AND HOLDS NO FRAUD WHERE DISCLOSURES MADE IN PRIVATE PLACEMENT MEMORANDUM
- RECENT CA CASE UPHOLDS HEALTHCARE PROVIDER’S RIGHT TO DISCLOSE HIPAA AND CMIA PROTECTED INFORMATION AGAINST PATIENT’S WISHES
- New CA Case Favorable To Out-of-Network Healthcare Providers Trying to Collect
- Mr. Amador selected as a healthcare arbitrator by the American Arbitration Association
- New OCR Guidance Regarding Ransomware
- Healthcare Providers Can Fight Plan Overpayment Requests
- 2016 Federal HIPPA Audits Healthcare Providers Begin Now
- New Final Rule from CMS Re Medicare Overpayments
- Top Ten Ways Health Insurance Companies Avoid Paying Claims and Top Ten Ways To Get Paid
- Trade Secrets In Healthcare- Protect Your Practice
- Disputes Between Physicians: Rights and obligations of professional medical corporation
- Filing an Appeal To Collect Your Health Insurance Claim
- News – TASA Webinar on “How Health Insurance Companies Avoid Paying Claims”
- Tips For Collecting Your Healthcare Claim Against The ILWU-PMA Health Plan
Law Firm specializing in business law and healthcare law and litigation.
Practicing Law in Los Angeles & Orange County
We are a Law Firm based in Torrance, CA serving the following cities and others in Los Angeles County: Los Angeles, Torrance, Long Beach, Palos Verdes, San Pedro, Redondo Beach, Hermosa Beach, Manhattan Beach, Carson, Inglewood, Harbor City, Hawthorne, Westchester, El Segundo.
Serving the following cities and other in Orange County: Santa Ana, Costa Mesa, Newport Beach, Irvine, Orange and Anaheim.