Practicing business and healthcare law in Los Angeles and Orange County
We specialize in business and health law matters and have experience in the following areas:
- Healthcare collections (including against self-insured plans, HMOs and PPOs)
- Healthcare claims appeals (including Medicare and Medicaid)
- Healthcare Contract Disputes (including medical groups and IPAs)
- Contract negotiation and drafting
- Repricing and PPO disputes
- Overpayment disputes
- ERISA litigation and appeals
- Mediations and Arbitrations
- Regulatory Compliance
- Healthcare litigation, mediation, and arbitration
- Collections and Enforcement of Judgments
- Network reimbursement disputes
- Liens and third party liability claims
- Non-contracted provider claims
- Healthcare Covenants Not To Compete
- Trade Secrets In Healthcare
- Buying and selling practices and businesses
- Commercial Litigation
- Business collections and enforcements of judgments
- Buying and selling businesses
- Business contracts negotiations and drafting
- Business transactions (including financing)
- Real estate transactions
- Business litigation, arbitration and mediation
- Shareholder and partner disputes
- Covenants Not to Compete
- Trade Secrets
- Business entity formation and counseling
Commitment. Tenacity. Results.
A Law Firm specializing in business and healthcare matters.
Amador Law Corporation is a firm representing businesses, large and small, and individuals, in Los Angeles and Orange Counties. The firm specializes in business law and healthcare law.
The Firm was founded with one simple mission: to provide individual attention to clients that need effective and efficient legal representation, and want favorable and timely results at a reasonable price.
The attorneys at Amador Law Corporation have represented clients in the manufacturing, healthcare, and service industries in the following matters, among others:
All businesses have receivables that need to be collected. Our attorneys have recovered large sums for our clients, even sometimes without litigation. We know how to apply the right pressure to generate payment. We have special expertise in healthcare collections.
Litigation and Arbitration
We have much experience suing and defending our clients successfully in various matters, including breach of contract, shareholder and partner disputes, collections, trade secret and employment matters and healthcare reimbursement. We have experience in federal and state court and in arbitration. Arbitrations are a form of litigation outside of court, usually per agreement of the parties.
Breach of Contract
All businesses have contracts that need to be followed and enforced. Our attorneys have represented numerous clients in breach of contract actions including in mediation, arbitration and in court. We have recovered substantial sums in breach of contract actions and have defended and settled many disputes favorably. Our expertise in contract preparation enables us to perceive issues we can use to resolve the dispute.
Shareholder and Partner Disputes
The best of intentions often go awry in business and the owners dispute how to manage the business and how to share the profits and who owns what. We have represented clients in several heated shareholder and partner disputes in various industries including service, manufacturing and healthcare.