Buying or selling a business is a complicated matter. Amador Law Corporation Attorneys are here to advise clients with regard to all matters involved in mergers and acquisitions.
Methods for selling businesses
Our experienced M&A attorneys will advise you through all methods used for selling a business. The most common methods used for selling a business are:
- Stock sales and purchases
- Asset sales and purchases
- Mergers, and tax-free reorganizations.
- Letter of Intent
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Due Diligence Investigations
- Closing Transactions
- Reverse Mergers
Amador Law Corporation Mergers and Acquisitions Attorneys
Amador Law Corporation Mergers and Acquisitions Attorneys represent buyers, sellers, investors, stockholder groups, boards of directors, negotiating, documenting and consummating a variety of mergers, and acquisitions.
Our Mergers and Acquisitions Attorneys will properly document the transaction to make sure that ongoing liabilities and obligations are properly defined, and help you move towards a smooth closing.
Mergers and Acquisitions Attorneys Services
Our experienced, knowledgeable mergers and acquisitions attorneys can assist you in:
- Acquisition of private and public companies to
- Draft and review letters of intent
- Draft and review purchase agreements
- Draft and review numerous ancillary agreements including releases, non-competes, employment and consulting arrangements
- Draft and review contracts.
Amador Law Corporation knowledgeable business lawyers know how to keep your goals in mind throughout the entire mergers and acquisitions process. To discuss your potential merger and acquisitions needs with Amador Law Corporation call our Los Angeles office at (310) 792-7400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org