At Amador Law Corporation our healthcare attorneys understand that health care providers operate in an intensely competitive environment that is rapidly changing and highly regulated. In light of this, it requires attorneys with the experience to meet those challenges.
Amador Law Corporation healthcare attorneys are experienced in court, in administrative proceedings and before arbitration panels.
Our healthcare lawyers understand the healthcare system, its intricate payment system, and the regulations and oversights that affect the way that healthcare system operates.
Amador Law Corporation healthcare lawyers work in the following areas of healthcare law disputes and litigation, among others:
- Commercial Disputes
- Commercial Payor Audits and Disputes
- Government Payor Audits and Dispute
- Medical Staff and Credentialing
- HIPAA and Privacy
- Administrative Hearings
- Medical and Osteopathic Accreditation and Programming
- Unfair Competition, Misappropriation of Trade Secrets and Restrictive Covenants
- Managed care contract and network disputes
- Management or services contract disputes
- Alternative dispute resolution proceedings such as arbitration and mediation
- Licensure disputes and proceedings
- Medicaid and Medicare reimbursement appeals
- Commercial payor reimbursement appeals
We address our clients’ concerns about their unique business, complying with the law, and resolving their disputes satisfactorily.
We are often able to resolve a dispute before litigation and at low cost to the client.
HEALTHCARE DISPUTES AND LITIGATION QUESTIONS?
Robert S. Amador, Esq., the founding partner of Amador Law Corporation, devotes a significant portion of his practice to healthcare disputes and litigation. Healthcare litigation inquiries can be directed to Robert S. Amador, Esq. at (310) 792-7400.
Based in Los Angeles, our attorneys handle healthcare law and litigation in Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Fernando Valley, San Fernando Valley, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Santa Monica, and in Riverside County and San Bernardino County.